Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi from Indonesia

miesamie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Sam from Jakarta, Indonesia.
I have 3 golden axolotl (4-5months old) and I still want to collect more with different color (leucistic prefered)
Is there anyone willing to give me leucistic axolotl egg?
Please help me because its difficult to find it here in Indonesia :(:( I will pay for shipping cost! :happy:

This is my axies:
180520127270_resize.jpg

180520127258_resize.jpg

180520127257_resize.jpg

180520127252_resize.jpg

Cliff

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Lovely colouration on your golden axolotls, the tank also seems in good order. You might want to think about putting in a couple of hides, but the plants should provide some cover for them.

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to ship to Indonesia, it would be too far and also I am unsure of the laws surrounding Indonesia and import of animals, however I hope you find what you are looking for!

Sorry I couldn't be of more help,
Cliff

apri taufik

Reaction score
hi miesamie,

Greetings, I Taufik of Indonesia. wow you already have a collection axolotls great. from where you get the axolotls? I would like to have it but hard to get. if anyone wants to sell I want to have it as a collection.

regards
apri taufik

JetMouth

Reaction score
Not sure if you've tried it yet, but the For Sale section usually has eggs just choose your country (or the nearest one listed). Good luck finding some!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1