Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello, From The Sunshine State!

MorganLCFowler

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, my name is Morgan. I live in Jacksonville Florida and I am very pleased and excited to be a new member of this community. I have always had a great interest and love for amphibians and animals of all kinds but I have just recently developed a fascination with salamanders. I currently have a Fire salamander and two Marbled salamanders that are very healthy and beautiful and I am hoping to expand my collection and eventually be able to breed these marvelous creatures. I'm am very eager to be able to communicate with some of you out their who are more experienced and to learn as much as I can. Any advice that you can contribute is greatly welcomed and appreciated. Thanks so much, Morgan L.C. Fowler

Brian M

Reaction score
I also have a love for fire salamanders...what species or sub species do you have? Are they all housed in the same enclosure or are they kept seperately

totallyrad

Reaction score
Hey there. Yeah this hobby really sucks you in and it won't be long before you're expanding your collection lol. I also live in Jacksonville, FL. Keeping salamanders and newts and such in this hot climate is difficult (trying to keep cool temps) but it is worth it. Anyway, welcome to the community. Hope tropical storm debby didn't bother you too much haha. My backyard is still a river!

tops

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!