Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Caudata nails

arianja

Reaction score
Well, there's not much of a story behind this one, i just decided to paint my nails with a caudata theme. The background is based on the skin of the barred tiger salamander and on one nail there is a silhouette of a salamander with the words "salamander crossing" and on another it says "caudata.org" with another salamander silhouette.
Pretty simple but i liked it a lot and decided to share it with you other caudata enthusiasts :)
I know the photo's are not good, but just lost my good camera so i'm stuck with my webcam for now. I may replace the photos with better ones tomorrow though if i can find a working camera :p

Attachments

• Photo 218.jpg
    Photo 218.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 190
  • Photo 219.jpg
    Photo 219.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 177
  • Photo 220.jpg
    Photo 220.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Photo 217.jpg
    Photo 217.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 177

TylototritonGuy

Reaction score
Hahaha they look great! :L You should get a Caudata.org T-shirt just for doing it! :L

arianja

Reaction score
Can't seem to edit the attachments so here come the new and much better photos :p

Attachments

• IMG_3261.jpg
    IMG_3261.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3262.jpg
    IMG_3262.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_3263.jpg
    IMG_3263.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3264.jpg
    IMG_3264.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 174
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1