Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Got the T-Shirt

newtonia

Reaction score
Hello fellow caudata fans, I don't post often, but I had to share this T-Shirt my husband made for me - finding (non-political) Newt shirts isn't easy!

Attachments

• IMG_0956.jpg
    IMG_0956.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 248

Azhael

Site Contributor
Reaction score
It must be difficult indeed! It´s a nice find, though :)

I was recently given a personalized t-shirt as a present from the administration of a spanish forum, which was really cool of them, but the t-shirt is even cooler :D

Attachments

• P1090231.JPG
    P1090231.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 139

newtonia

Reaction score
It must be difficult indeed! It´s a nice find, though :)

I was recently given a personalized t-shirt as a present from the administration of a spanish forum, which was really cool of them, but the t-shirt is even cooler :D

Looks like you are a member of the national newt soccer team - nice!

Azhael

Site Contributor
Reaction score
xD
Does it have to be soccer? Can´t it be something like curling, pool..or i don´t know, extreme crocheting?

jane1187

Reaction score
I made a custom t-shirt too after finding the market severely lacking.

So I made my own using a photo I took while surveying... it also has environmental undertone. I of course sport it regularly!

It's in my zazzle shop (JaneysTVShirts JaneysNewtShirts: Home: Zazzle.co.uk Store) if anyone wants to look at it. I'll be attempting to make more t-shirt designs soon too.

Attachments

• img_7566_save_a_newt_dig_a_pond_t_shirts-r1401157e470e480aaf596772078a98e9_f0c69_512.jpg
    img_7566_save_a_newt_dig_a_pond_t_shirts-r1401157e470e480aaf596772078a98e9_f0c69_512.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 223

newtonia

Reaction score
xD
Does it have to be soccer? Can´t it be something like curling, pool..or i don´t know, extreme crocheting?

Synchronised floating perhaps? - I have some team candidates!

Attachments

• P1030598_2.jpg
    P1030598_2.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 141
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1