Squiggles Finding her new hides <3

Zenna

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Display Name
~Ally<3
I put a little floaty log hide in the tank for squiggles, and it was so cute :) I looked over and just saw a little tail poking out :p So i went and took pics <3 I thought they were cute so i figured i'd share.

Attachments

• DSCF8418.jpg
    DSCF8418.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 595
  • DSCF8419.jpg
    DSCF8419.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 329
  • DSCF8422.jpg
    DSCF8422.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 328
Uber cute.. looks like she loves it already

Oooh, that's a betta log right? Never thought of giving it to an axolotl! So cute! X3

Haha Yeah i think it is a betta log, im not sure, it just came with one of my tanks :) And so i washed it and put it in, and squiggles absolutely loves it! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back