Kaily and Andy say helllllo

TheKailyBadger

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Kaily
So I am Kaily I am a loud, annoying, child, 17 years of age.
I am the 'mother' to Andy. A male sally. Andy's story goes something like this: Got a goldfish. Goldfish dies. Teenager sad. Loving mother goes on a 4-wheeling journey with other family members. Leaving said teenager home alone *yay* Teenager gets a call from estatic mother saying "we stopped at this beautiful pond and there were these fish things and they were so cute...so I put one in a water bottle and am on my way home with it" My face=:eek: So she brings it in, I fell in love, Google search what his creature could be, comes back as an Axolotl. Looked the same. I found Caudata.org and blushed at how stupid I felt. Now that his 'mane' is now nubs and he is crawling around in a now empty tank I am pretty sure hes just a tiger...being that is basically all you can find in Utah. My loving mother now thinks he is ugly and I love him more than ever. That's Andy.
My snake is named Willis and unlike your snake mine has legs, floppy ears, and fur. Because he is a dogsnake. Don't know of the notorious dogsnake? google 'Dachshund'. He is currently wrapped around my waist dreaming of catching kittens and hamburger patties.
Hope you have enjoyed my novel.
Till next time.
TheKailyBadger.

Welcome to the forum! :D

Welcome!

Tiger salamanders are a lot of fun. I have two and definitely want to get more. I'm going to try to breed mine this winter/spring :D

Awesome introduction, btw. You would make a good comedic blogger.

Tiger sals are like potato chips: bet you can't have just one!

I have 3 now... And in the fall, I'll probably collect some of another subspecies. It's hopeless; their little feet leave pawprints on your heart.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back