Shizeric

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Eric
Hey everyone,

I haven't posted in quite a while, as I got a new job (6 months in the police academy), but I hope to finally spend more time on caudata.org and become more active.

I am still an axolotl enthusiast, but I hope to go back to being an axolotl enthusiast with a bit more free time. I'm sure there are tons of new faces around I will need to become acquainted with.

I figured I'd show my current setup that I hope to upgrade in the not too distant future.

Hope you enjoy.

October2nd2012441.jpg

October2nd2012446.jpg

October2nd2012443.jpg

October2nd2012445.jpg

October2nd2012442.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back