Trading question

millerj76

Reaction score
Country
England
Display Name
john
Thought i'd best ask the question before i get any hope. I was wondering if, in the for sale/trade/giveaway section, would i be allowed to advertise, for trading, baby cb cichlid fish for juvenile axolotls, thought best to ask first, as have not seen this sort of trade, but trying/hoping to get some juvie axolotls, having sold my axolotls a couple of month ago, to spend more time training family pet. Would rather get or receive axolotls from members on here, than buy from the shops as they are not very well cared for in these places, still got to find an aquatics shop that has their axxies in a suitable living environment. Thanks for reading

Thanks, had a look at the policies, just wanted to be doubly sure. Couple of weeks and i will post up an ad, any interest will be a bonus, i imagine there will be axolotl keepers who also keep fish, anyway, thanks for replies, much appreciated.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back