I don't believe in Darwin

Natalie

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Has anyone here actually seen this being referred to as Charles Darwin? Greetings everyone. I was born in the US, but now live in the Netherlands. When I was a kid I had a Necturus maculosus which I caught a sewage ditch, a few Taricha torosa torosa or Ichthyosaura alpestris (not sure which) an African albino frog and many tree frogs. My father is a Dr. and had a number of rare snakes (which would frequently escape in the apartment building:lol:) - the poisonous ones which he milked for supplying anti-venom. I just found a Lissotriton vulgaris, and then found my way to this group.

Has anyone here actually seen this being referred to as Charles Darwin?

I'm not sure what you're referring to ? but I was in a seance the other day and conjured Charles Darwin, who stated he did not believe in Nat1. ;) Just kidding around. Welcome!

Welcome to the forum
If you don't mind me asking, which venomous snakes did he keep? I'm interested in venomous snakes, but I'm not going to get any until I have my own house and can set up a hot room.

You intellectuals on this forum always stifle us simple folk. Please explain what you are talking about.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back