Howzit! here from Zim

angus

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Display Name
Angus
Hi every one my name is Angus Mostert and im a 21 year old from Zimbabwe,
a couple of years ago my brother and i had about 6 axies black and white ones. and we successfully had them all breeding, with the amount of eggs they were laying it actually got out of had. the sad part of it all was that we moved to another country and had to give them away. but now im back home and im wanting to start over. ive hunted high and low for a breeder here in zim and still can not find one. so here i am am, now a member of one of the oldest sites on Newts, Salamanders and Axolotls. not only to hopefully find a member on here (in zim) who is a breeder to maybe sell me a couple of little guys, but also be of help with what I've learn't in the past with these cute little gus.

So... thats my long story put short.

"now i cant wait to make some friend and get started"

regards
Angus

Welcome to the forum, Angus!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back