They are here!

Chugga

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
My goldens have arrived :D well the first 2 anyway.

Called into the pet store to pick up more bits and pieces (Im going to have a mean collection of hides etc when the babies have gone) and got me a couple of "faulty" tanks - 50ltr each (they save them for me) with slight leaks somewhere.

I have some silicon somewhere - just need a gun - am stoked. Has anyone heard of stopping leaks rubbing vinegar into the sealant?

Hey Chugga!
Long time no chat :D

How many goldys did you order?

Hey you - yeah had to get cracking with some schoolwork - 3 papers and all I thought I should at least stick my nose in our online campus a bit so it LOOKS Like Im being really studious - would have worked too - if I had done it last week when the semester actually started LOL.

On the upside Ive got about 2 hours work and I will have finished the first assignment due in week 5. 10 assignments in 3 months is a lot!

I only ordered 6 - will probably on keep 3 of those once they are old enough to sex.

Hehehehe they are soooo cute!

Pictures please :D

<3 >o_o< <3

Yeah, I'm in exam mode too
8 exams :sick:

How are your other baby axies? What's Ghostrider like now?

OMG GR is SOOOOOO cool LOL his colour morphs with the light. I was going to grab a pic of him last night because he looked like a leucistic with gold eye rings and WT markings.

He is in with the goldies - I will probably transfer them all into the 75ltr tank now the pet store have given me THREE much the same size .... thats my project today to get everyone sorted.

Will get to pics as soon as I can for sure.

Haha, your pet shop sounds awesome! Do they give you all these tanks for free or discounted or something?

Looking forward to the pics:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back