Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356195412309.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356195412309.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 344
  • uploadfromtaptalk1356195429487.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356195429487.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 314
Aww soo cutes :)

Mine are at 4 weeks now and have tiny little leggies growing, its brilliant watching them grow :D

Yay! how many tweakers do you have? I'm still waiting for mine to hatch, they just converted from "dot" to "stick" so it shouldn't bee to much longer. Congrats on your new bebies!:D

I have about 10 ive managed to catch, about another 10 swimming around the big tank which im really struggling to catch, and maybe 20ish healthy looking eggs due to hatch? Dont know what i will do with them all yet it was a bit unexpected!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Congrates on the baby's, ours are about 7wks most have front and back legs. There are so many, it's hard to know what to do with them! We have been using a turkey baster with a good opening they suck right up with no damage to the little guys!

Ive been shoppin around for a turkey baster with no luck as of yet! I think i might have to let the parents gobble a few up :( it was very unexpected otherwise id have only kept a few eggs!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back