G'day

M

maffkat

Hello.
I'm in Victoria, Australia.
I have had an Axolotl for 8 years. My brother had some and I liked them, so I went and got one myself. His name is Seamus :lame:

I have joined this site to find Seamus a new home :sad:. I start college in a different city next month and I'm going to be living on campus. So I cannot take him with me. I really want him to go to a good home where he will be looked after the way he should.

Welcome to the forum, there is a section for sale and wanted axies and equipment in the forum so i suggest you repost your request for a new home for Seamus there.

Thankyou. I tried but it wouldn't let me. I think I haven't been a member long enough.

You're required to have a minimum number of posts before posting in the advertisement section.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back