Time to take over Instagram

Olivia97

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Olivia
For any of you who are aware of the Mobile app "Instagram" you can search hashtags eh. #axolotl. I see many many many sick axolotls whose owners are unaware that their pets are days from death. I think Caudata should take over Instagram, for all of you who are on there i will be commenting on whatever photo I see, handing out info. Please join me :ufo: hopefully we can help some seriously ill axies.

Count me in :) already at it :D

Look out for FX1C ;)

<3 >o_o< <3

Lol, one person denied that gravel was a major concern stating that it's the same size as the gravel on the bottom of the Mexican lakes they originate from.

Lol, one person denied that gravel was a major concern stating that it's the same size as the gravel on the bottom of the Mexican lakes they originate from.

He'd know.....NOT! o_O sheesh!

<3 >o_o< <3

Im on it too as my thread showed other day i commented on many of pictures and a few have removed my comments!! :( not happy. My names moobear2010 if you wana follow me :) x

This is probably going to be about as useful as my leaving comments on the Killer Karaoke YouTube videos. People don't like being told that they're wrong. People don't like being told that they're wrong in a "public" setting.

It might perhaps be better to just link them to Caudata. Most of those people will be offended and less likely to listen to what is being said. Especially if you're calling them on it on their own photo, where comments are public.

Just a thought. I've gone the route of internet rant many times before. It will be very disappointing.

:( you aren't supposed to hold them right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 456
Holding them, or just touching them, can be damaging to their slime coat.

This is probably going to be about as useful as my leaving comments on the Killer Karaoke YouTube videos. People don't like being told that they're wrong. People don't like being told that they're wrong in a "public" setting.

It might perhaps be better to just link them to Caudata. Most of those people will be offended and less likely to listen to what is being said. Especially if you're calling them on it on their own photo, where comments are public.

Just a thought. I've gone the route of internet rant many times before. It will be very disappointing.

Thats what i was doing just linking them to here but no luck still removing my comment x

This infuriates me

Or this one posted as a RIP :(
No wonder the poor thing died!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358369163.675035.jpg

It's not a chihuahua - what's with squeezing it like that OUT OF WATER!

Her response to me was they need oxygen 0.0 - seriously some people need to pay more attention in school - do they not realise it's the O in H2O!

<3 >o_o< <3

Awww dear :(

Also."so is this dead or what" been the title :/
. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358370105.248145.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358370087.068722.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358370087.068722.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 196

Hey, for the most part it's been really working. I've been referencing caudata in most of them and all of the messages were polite and suggestions rather than telling them.

Or this one posted as a RIP :(
No wonder the poor thing died!
View attachment 27150

It's not a chihuahua - what's with squeezing it like that OUT OF WATER!

Her response to me was they need oxygen 0.0 - seriously some people need to pay more attention in school - do they not realise it's the O in H2O!

<3 >o_o< <3

That person disgusts me on so many levels.

I wish you all luck. It's too aggravating for me to just look at these photos. If you look up any animal on instagram you're going to see blatant abuse.

Oh my god, my poor eyes :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back