Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Toothless thread!

Morrison

Reaction score
I wonder who has an axie called Toothless. I've seen that name over here so many times :D
Toothless-owner, unite and show off your pretty lotl!

Tea Addict

Reaction score
I have a axolotl named 'Toothless'! He's, (assuming a he from what I have seen but not an expert on sexing axolotls lol), very energetic and swims about alot. He is also the greedier of my two axolotls lol.

Attachments

• Toothless full length.jpg
    Toothless full length.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 2,228

pondweed

Reaction score
Stitch has a bit of an Axolotl head as well — same artist. ( All the dragon designs in HTTYD are awesome. )

Petersgirl

Reaction score
Guilty as charged. She looks exactly like him! :) It's also kind of appropriate because they are - almost - toothless!

JayFaye

Reaction score
He may be albino but he's still my Toothless! :)

Attachments

• photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 1,080
D

Deleted member 20061

Here's my little girl Toothless, she's a grouchy bugger! Sometimes she pulls faces like this that remind me exactly why I called her that!

jojo86-albums-astrid-toothless-picture27010-dscf1221.jpg

Petersgirl

Reaction score
Stitch really does have an axolotl head! That's so weird, I never noticed it before :)

It's just the 'christmas tree ears' (as my Dad calls them), or gills, they look so much like Toothless' head, and the big mouth. When my axxie comes towards the tank with her head down she looks so cute, just like Toothless in the film! I love the freckles on your albino too, Hannah, and Jojo86 - no other name would have suited your axxie better! She looks EXACTLY like Toothless there! Jayefaye - your albino definetely has the Toothless smile! :)
Technically my Toothless is Wildtype - something I never noticed until we got fluorescent lighting. She was advertised as black in the shop we got her from, but as she's matured she's turned olive green, with patches that look like algae all over her head and back. Her tummy is also white, not the pale blue/black it was when we got her.

Petersgirl

Reaction score
You've seen this piccie before, but here's my Tooth, I think she is very prettyful:

Attachments

• P1012841.JPG
    P1012841.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 487

Sena01

Reaction score
Cause I'm Toothless, yes I'm the real Toothless
All you other Toothless's are just imitating
So won't the real Toothless please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?

ok, I'm done.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1