Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

New to tthe pond.

JPM77

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Joshua, I've been sober now for 2 months, woops, wrong site. Just kidding! I am medically retired military and now in my second year of pre-grad biology, plant focus. I have a affinity for all caudates second only to plants and I have four juvenile Axos coming soon. Going to raise them individually in totes until they mature and while that is going on I will be setting up a new tank and getting all my flora well established before they go in and tear it apart:D Was originally going to do all plants and decided it would be kind of boring without something moving in it and decided on Axies because they will draw people in then I can trick them into listening about my plants. Varieties I am doing are all cold water low light types so Axies were a good fit. I want to say I appreciate the site and there was and is a lot of useful info even for people like me who think they know everything. Every species is different and require different things. I am sure I can build a mutualistic ecosystem for my Axies and my plants now. Thanks.

jburns2422

Reaction score
Welcome joshua! I'm plant retarted so I'm extremely happy to welcome you! And I know a bit about axies......still learning everyday......but that's 1 of their many attributes that fasinate me:p anywhoo glad to have you! If you have any questions search the threads first before you post a new thread because there is a lot of info already posted! Need anything: don't hesitate to ask!

Jesse

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!