By baby's got 5 legs

Richzl

Reaction score
Country
England
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368830144.775733.jpg
My little axies got give legs. What amazes me it it's not 4 and a gammy one all five a fully functional. These little things never stop amazing me ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368830390.908176.jpg

How weird! But very cool. I take it little guy is not bothered by the additional appendage? Did you get them like this or did they have an accident and regenerate it?

No he seems perfectly happy with the whole situation. I got him with a stump and two legs grew in its place. Very odd, but a little cool. Trying to think of a funky name for him now

Are both legs active? Id be interested if you can in a video seeing how it walks:happy:

Very cool never seen anything like this before

Funky. I vote for a video :p

The naming... maybe you can get some inspiration here?

My melanoid axie also has an extra limb that is fully functional! He just started growing an extra arm one day. Pretty cool. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back