Interesting Photos of your Axies

KookaRocha

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
KookaRocha
Took this shot and had to share. I like unique shots.
941180_10200798484140925_138389741_n.jpg

These are my two new Axies. The one with the worm is super spunky and the other one is super lax, in a good way though. They are awesome.

Attachments

• P1000945.jpg
    P1000945.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 223
  • P1000940.jpg
    P1000940.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,706
OMG! That is hilarious!!! Is he/she munching on 2 worms at a time??? :rofl:

These are my two new Axies. The one with the worm is super spunky and the other one is super lax, in a good way though. They are awesome.

Those guys are eeny-weeny! Is the spunky one ABLE to eat earthworms that large? (It's bigger than s/he is!) Have you tried cutting them up at all (so they're the same length as the width of the 'Lotls head?)

That's probably a new favourite photo of mine, though.

Yeah that was the first worm it ever had. But I cut the next one up. She tried to eat it from the middle. lol. And heres a good pic of Quincy.

Attachments

• P1000962.jpg
    P1000962.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 226
One of mine bubble surfing!

Attachments

• pinky bubbles.jpg
    pinky bubbles.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 309
I wasn't sure where to post this & tuudaaah here's the perfect place :D

I was just feeding the juvies & there was this little one... Just ummm... Sitting?

It seriously looked dead!! :eek:
so I had to poke it ;) lol
- not dead.... Just a weirdo! :eek:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370521243.822734.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370521261.069434.jpg

This is Dave, she's a rescue
(yes she!lol) she's 25cm & came from a small fish bowl 18cm diameter - she now does axolyoga & loves to stretch out all day :D priceless!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370521330.475394.jpg

<3 >o_o< <3

Our baby took a while to work out what his new moss ball was for... Here he is thinking it is a place to hide from mice?! (Disclaimer- there are no mice in the tank! Or the flat for that matter!)

Sally and Dom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 239
feeeed me

Attachments

• IMG_1470.jpg
    IMG_1470.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 241
Rosie has taken to staring intently at the picture of the bull on her cup hide.....I think it's a cross species love affair!!!! :lol:

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 242
My Piebald Axie:) Has some goldish coloring too. Still un-named.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    306.2 KB · Views: 252
My Piebald Axie:) Has some goldish coloring too. Still un-named.

I don't know why....but he kinda reminds me of someone!!!???? Or something......that's so going to bug me tonight. Love his markings though. A real little corker. :lick:

Echo is odd

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 256
I love the pic of Rosie! I have an albino leopard gecko with the same name!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back