R.I.P Dory :(

tayo1991

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Today Dory passed away this morning :( poor girl was very ill and I couldn't do anything about it. She was very special to me and I'm glad she isn't in any pain anymore :( R.I.P my Dory ♥

ybejaheg.jpg

Aww you put so much effort in to help her too. So sorry for your loss :sad:

Aww so sorry to read this, u tried everything..

RIP Dory xx

Poor Dory.

You did everything you could, and at least she was able to live out her last days with space and clean water.

So sorry to hear about Dory :(. It sounds like you tried your best hun and it just didn't work.

Are you going to stick with your remaining axie Axle or are you still going to try to rehome him?

I'm a newbie to having axies and am trying not to stress about "getting it right" :confused: but, like you, i just really want to do well by them. You can, at least, know that Dory's last few days were with someone who cared.

Well done for all that you did do. x

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back