Hello yall

Phoenix69778

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi there people of caudata.org, Me and my wife have been in love with Axolotls every since we first saw them and have been researching them and impatiently waiting for the day. :) Well two days ago we finally got the newest member of our family and he's just as cute as we thought. My wife and I our avid animal lovers and have lots of them from dogs and cats to bearded dragons and now Axolotls. Hope to speak to yall in the coming days and weeks to better take care of the newest member of our family! :)

Yay! Welcome to the forum, if you need any help let us know:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yay! Welcome to the forum, if you need any help let us know:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Thanks I did a post in the tanks section to get advice on setup and I will probably have more questions as time goes on so thanks for making me feel so welcome! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back