Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Question: Breeders by area?

ShadowRancher

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new here so I'm not sure if you have anything like a breeder directory but I was wondering if there was anyway to find someone in my area? I'd much prefer not to ship if at all possible.

Cheers,
Ana

Quentari

Reaction score
That sounds like a great idea! Everytime there's an axie for sale in the for sale section it always seems to be from New Zealand :( which can't ship to Australia :( (they really should be separate I think)

DomDaw

Reaction score
I don't want to be the "in your face" person here, but I have a lot of Axolotl eggs for sale... in New Zeland. If there's anyone interested please mail me. Not sure about shipping to Auzzie, all I know is that it would be expensive and I would have to go through a lot of biohazard and declaration inquiries which would probably take weeks.

Quentari

Reaction score
I don't want to be the "in your face" person here, but I have a lot of Axolotl eggs for sale... in New Zeland. If there's anyone interested please mail me. Not sure about shipping to Auzzie, all I know is that it would be expensive and I would have to go through a lot of biohazard and declaration inquiries which would probably take weeks.

As far as I know it's impossible to ship salamanders to australia unless you are a laboratory shipping to another laboratory lol. I dunno, maybe you could hide a single egg on a plant or something but customs would still probably find that :rolleyes:

B3llaax3

Reaction score
I'm in NY if that helps you... I have Wildtypes and melanoids at 7-8 inches all being able to be sexed

sspencer

Reaction score
I'm located in Dartmouth, MA. I still have 3 inch wildtype and leucistic babies for sale. Hoping to start producing some GTP's soon as well

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!