Help with a name?

Jcreppel

Reaction score
Country
United States
I got 2 babies, one is green and glows under a blacklight and eats like a little fatty so I named him Yoshi, because it reminded me of the little dragon from Mario. :blush: but I need help with my other! If you can see from the picture she has a little dip on the top of her tail and (not visible in picture) a crocked toe. She's a sneaky little brat, and very picky. I'm just having a hard time picking a name! Suggestions please? :)

axolotl.jpg

Henley:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

I name my axolotls Mexican names. I think it's quite fitting as they still sound cute and they are Mexican! I've had one called Gonzales. I have two now one called José and another names Carlos.. My next one will either be Taco or Pablo. I think Mexican names are super cute! Or maybe a kind of dragon name from a series or movie?

Well, if you know she's a girl, you could name her Mandy (like from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy), or maybe Vicky. If you're not 100% on the gender, it's always best to go with a non-gender-specific name. In which case you could call her Sly or Bandit.

Dipsy (after the dip in it's tail)

... also an excuse to get another 3.. tinky winky, La La & Po.

:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back