Hi

tgreger

Reaction score
Country
United States
New to this page... have had aquariums all my life. Just got rid of all fish last year and now looking at getting Axolotls. New to all this so just been doing a lot of research and reading. Hoping to get a good start!!

YOu'll be really prepared if you do your research first, and your axies will be in the best position for long-term survival. Welcome to the forum!

Hi! I'm new too, and doing the same thing...

Have you checked out all the cool feeding videos on you-tube yet? Axolotls are so darn cute!! I can't wait to get a couple myself (but I will) LOL

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back