Ohhhh wish me luck all

Chugga

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
A 200ltr tank up for auction - closes at stupid o'clock in the morning (seriously) ..... so I have taken every step I could think of to make sure I am awake at that time ..... and been rearranging my lounge (hey didnt really need all the furniture in here anyway - really I didnt).

Just imagine how happy the Chuggalotl crew would be hanging out in that :)

I can honestly say she has taken every step possible to make sure she is awake :wacko:

I can honestly say she has taken every step possible to make sure she is awake :wacko:

With some help from someone half way across the world .... 4am nearly there .... fingers crossed

Runs through the thread doing a happy dance - I hope they enjoy their new home :D

:talker: I have my fingers crossed for you. Let us know what happens.............:D

:talker: I have my fingers crossed for you. Let us know what happens.............:D

Thanks .... that was fun but MAN the suspense! Julia kindly helped to keep me awake and focused (4.30am auction closing OMG) so I didnt lose track of time (and we had a backup plan if I fell asleep) .... jumped in in the last 2 mins with a bid and was automatically outbid ... thought "Here we go someones going to autobid me out of contention" but was only for $5 more so I got it for $15 above reserve.

Now I have NO CLUE whatsoever how I am actually going to pick it up .... but hey, at least its won so thats a start :)

Was great having a "partner in crime" - thanks HEAPS Julia - you rock :)

Was litres ,,,, and didnt end up getting it on account of my grandson (who lives with me) being run over by a bus that same morning :(

Instead I went and got a 6ft across 20" deep paddling pool after we got out of the hospital last week

OMG! I am so sorry about your grandson... Glad to hear he is out of the hospital now...

Show pictures of your new setup when you have time. Hugs to the little one :happy:

:(:(OMG! So sorry to hear about your grandson, will keep you all in my prayers, hope he heals fast.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back