New Pics, Maybe

Mama Mia

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Mia
Well my new camera finally got here and I got some pretty good pics of Aztec, But I don't know how to get them downloaded onto here, if anyone can or would help me please PM me if that would be easier for anyone willing to help me
Thanks...........:confused::confused:

Click on "post reply" then you will see a little paper clip (for attachment), then click on "choose file" on the left, and "upload" on the right :D

Can't wait to see!

OK here goes let's see if this works.........:confused: well it didn't work :mad: it sat there saying please wait uploading for 15 mins and nothing,
So I am going to try to get them up on the gallery keep your fingers crossed:smile:

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 191
Well that one of Aztec lets see if the others will upload....:wacko: well don't look like that one worked, I don't know why I can't get anymore of the photos to upload, I am giving up for tonight....I even tried to start a gallery, and that didn't work either, have no clue what I am doing wrong............

Last edited:
When I use my Ipad, I can only load one pic per post... Also, if its taking a really long time to load, maybe the pics are too large? Did you try resizing them?

That's all I got :p

I have to shrink all my pics before uploading or it takes forever - about 1/4 size.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back