Chopsticks For Salamanders

chpstix4sallys

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello Caudata.org!
Chopsticks For Salamanders is a conservation intiative working to pair forest stuardship with salamander conservation. We are a non-profit organization working to raise money for salamander conservation. Please visit out website www.chopsticksforsalamanders.org to find out more about our organization. We are currently offering two exciting funding opprotunities, a $4500 dollar salamander conservation, education and research grant and a $1000 dollar salamander research travel grant, they are both attached. For any question feel free to email us at reusechopsticks@gmail.com.
Please check us out and facebook and like our page.
To help help support this organization please check out the salamander fund link on the website.
Thanks
Lauren Augustine

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back