Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

110 gallon tank

Trixie557

Reaction score
So I have 4 Axies in a 110 gallon tank, have a GREAT opportunity to get two more Axie kiddos.... so 6 axolotls in 110 gallons? - It does have multiple levels built in with driftwood, slate, large "boulders" and pants...

Could this work or do the new two need to stay in the 30 gallon?

auntiejude

Reaction score
110gal is plenty big enough for 6 axies. If you work on a minimum of 10gal per axie, plus some for ornaments etc you can work out what you need.

Trixie557

Reaction score
I just don't want to crowd anyone, lol. I'm pretty excited for these new guys and even MORE excited they can join my little crew in the big tank!

E

Elise

Is it snowing free axolotls by you? I'm pretty close to you and I'm starting to feel left out! I'll go check outside again...

Trixie557

Reaction score
well, you know every Axie needs some pants! LOL, my bad.

The two I just recently got were needing to be rehomed because of the owners health.

These two were offered to me, I just have to pay shipping.

I just got lucky, lol. Its also people just being EXTREAMLY nice after I came home to the complete disaster I did. <3 Love this forum!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!