Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi eveyone!! Pics of my Axolotls!!!

SuzieMondo

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hi, I am excited to be a member of Caudata. I got my first Axolotl Alia about 3 years ago & did so much research on Axolotls using this site & many others. Last year, I decided to get her a friend. At the time, the little guy was too young to tell the gender but I used a divider until my little Daenerys could be placed together with Alia. She ended up being a male…we now call Danny. Shortly after having them together they had lots of little ones. Needless to say lots & lots of research needed to be done once again. This site has been amazing with tons of forums already with answers to questions I had. I am so happy to join. I have tons of healthy little guys still & I am sure there will be more to learn as I continue owning Axolotls. Here are some pics of my little guys!![/FONT]

Attachments

• 100MEDIA$IMAG0884_resized.jpg
    100MEDIA$IMAG0884_resized.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 20140117_124605.jpg
    20140117_124605.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 20140121_205651_resized.jpg
    20140121_205651_resized.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 20140119_043545_resized.jpg
    20140119_043545_resized.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 139
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1