Reptile carpet?

narny101

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
narny101
OK, i am really thinking of getting this stuff.... and after seeing a video of someones h
tank with it i'm nearly convinced...... it is chemical free as far as i know because it's safe for reptiles and other amphibians and it looks cool, no chance of Luna eating it

Axolotl update and feeding video - YouTube

The photos aren't working. I personally wouldn't put stuff in knowing it wasn't classed as aquarium safe, it could be chemical free but with contact with water it might be a different story. I haven't seen anyone use it either, maybe someone else with experience can let you know.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back