Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Feeding jar for the first time...

smiley1996

Reaction score
yduqygu6.jpg

Okay so I tried the feeding jar for the first time its turnt out great... Dyson loves it, she explored it for the first time; climbed all over it and sat on it staring at me as if she was the queen of her own little world... however, she thinks its her new place to sleep too and wont come out lol o_O

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

smiley1996

Reaction score
It didnt take dyson long really she did try biting the rim of the jar I dont think she showed her intelligent side haha :D but it works and she loves it which is all that matters :D goodluck!

scorpio110684

Reaction score
Well here's my updat on switching to the feeding jar. It actually wasn't hard making the switch but I think they do more playing on them than eating in them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 191

bugdozer

Reaction score
I will be trying a feeding jar for the first time tomorrow - I was using a Gu ramekin today and the two of them are squashed in it like sardines, even though all the food is now gone!

smiley1996

Reaction score
Bugdozer - dont you just love the things axies get up to, anything pleases them :D
Scorpio - they look really amused the one in the jar is most likely wondering why the other ones now blue - avataraxie :D ... they look so adorable haha mine does the same :D glad it webt well :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!