Illness/Sickness: Urgent

liznewton85

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Liz
Is this red dot normal only about half show it and I thought it was normal because they are so transparent but with only some of them having it kinda freaks me out:(

Attachments

• 20140228_111352.jpg
    20140228_111352.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 20140228_111319.jpg
    20140228_111319.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 191
That's just them digesting their food x)

When babies eat brine shrimp, their droppings are red like that. Don't worry, your babies are fine.

They look good so far!

Thank you so much I was so worried something was wrong I thought maybe I didn't rinse the shrimp well enough or something but it wasn't making sense since they all ate the same shrimp

It looks like his liver, which you should be able to see in at least all your light colored babies. If you look closely, you can see all their organs :p
hyryqaza.jpg

Hehe some people get grossed out but i think its awesome

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back