Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Just saying hello!

Dicey15

Reaction score
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ellie and I live in upstate NY with my husband, 2 boys (8 and 13 months), our two dogs, 2 horses, and Rex. Rex is our golden Albino axolotl. He is 7 inches and has so much personality that he has made the perfect friend for my son.
I am a clinical psychologist specializing in PTSD and other traumatic emotional behaviors in active duty soldiers and veterans from OEF/OIF. My husband is a chef and together we have our two beautiful boys who are the most important things in our world. My oldest boy, Talon was homeschooled until this year when we decided that he would be better going to a school where he can get the necessary socialization with other kids his age although he still works at the barn with his mom whenever he can. He loves talking to the soldiers and cheering them up when they are having a bad day and recently we have opened my practice up to include equine therapy to those who benefit.
I think thats about enough of my gabbering :) Just wanted to say hello and tell you all a bit about myself!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!