Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hey guys :) !

Sn00ks

Reaction score
Hi my name is Teejay and I've been looking at forums on this site for awhile to help me prepare my home for my new pets axies.
They are about 19 weeks now , the biggest is 2 1/2 inches and the rest are 2 inches, I decided to make an account to get a few tips and advice from all of the lovely people on here!

Right now I'm keeping my juveniles in one 20 gallon long for now because the lady who sold me them said it would be okay for now, feeding on frozen bloodworms once a day(lemme know if it should be twice!)
I do a 80% water change once a week cause it gets a bit messy in there.
I'll be posting pictures later on of my tank setup and such just to get an idea if I'm doing anything right.

Thanks ! :)

sde

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Teejay, you definitely picked the right forum.

I'll be posting pictures later on of my tank setup and such just to get an idea if I'm doing anything right.

Haha, you already did something right by joining this forum! Don't worry, I am sure you'll be fine :) -Seth

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!