No idea what colour my lotl's are

Sir Lancelotl

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have been looking everywhere to try and find out my lotl's colour but so far I've had no luck. If one of you could tell me the colour of my lotl's it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 127
You have a melanoid. A light grey melanoid. He's cute :)

Lovely girl. What's with the netting tho? Is it safe for her little toes...please watch that gravel too , my daughters little one finally pooped a bit the size of my little finger nail after being sick for couple of days...he was on it in pet shop

Lovely girl. What's with the netting tho? Is it safe for her little toes...please watch that gravel too
The gravel is the point of the net - it prevents the axie getting to the gravel to ingest it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back