Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Repashy meat pie?

emmyk

Reaction score
I've heard one person used repashy meat pie for feeding axies. Obviously not a staple, but in moderation. I use repashys solient green for some of my other fish and its great. Does anyone have any other experiences with it?

DiscusDream

Reaction score
Ok....lol.....that's one that I have never heard of!! That name was throwing me off for some reason. I was picturing something like liver pudding! LOL....Of course, it's been quite a few years since I have kept any reptiles.

Thanks for the link!

Bette

Reaction score
Ok....lol.....that's one that I have never heard of!! That name was throwing me off for some reason. I was picturing something like liver pudding! LOL....Of course, it's been quite a few years since I have kept any reptiles.

Thanks for the link!

Lol - I was thinking the same thing!

emmyk

Reaction score
What is the target age/stage that you feed this? Is this a substitute for frozen blood worm? How messy is it?
Really could be for any. Messy if they decide they don't like it !!! Haha I imagine they would spit it out their gills if they didn't. I might try it.

valkyriemome

Reaction score
This has been inactive for a while. I'm wondering if there's any additional experience to add?

I have a large amount of the Repashy carnivore food. The ingredients look good. I was going to see if my axolotls will eat it, unless someone knows why they shouldn't?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!