Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi all!

joebot97

Reaction score
Hi! You can all call me Joe or Chris, I joined the forums mostly because I hope to get an axolotl soon here! I went by my local reptile shop hoping, hoping, hoping they were better than the horror stories I've heard of most pet shops, but alas, they were just as bad. So I guess the main reason I've joined is to get in contact with someone who can sell me one (in proper condition) and also to get any opinions and advice should the need ever come up. I've been researching axolotls fanatically for over a month now (which included lurking around here for the last week) and the tank has been set up and cycled and ready, so I'm super stoked and ready to get a little guy in there.

So, yeah, I'm really happy to be here and looking forward to some fun conversation and sharing of pictures :happy:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!