Greetings from new haven CT

XxJack JeckelxX

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
Hello decided to finally introduce myself, my name is Taylor Im 21 years of age and own 6 healthy axolotls that were all bred and raised by myself. (gave away my original breeders that were bought from buyaxolotls.com to a close friend)

Sadly due to some changes i cannot keep all 6 for much longer but willing to give them away to the right home. I think i need more post before i can post in ad section but if your looking for healthy free lotls look out for my ad. I have 3 young adults which are wild, melanoid, gold and 2 adults that are gold, and melanoid both female.

other hobbies include insect keeping (mostly preying mantises) and fish keeping (goldfish and koi)

lots of great information on here glad to be apart and contribute by best.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back