Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Help with website.

H

hayden

Im not sure how to access my websites editing page...And i don't know the user name or password...John if you can email me that would be fantastic...}

J

jennifer

I don't think it has an editing page, Hayden. I believe you have to create the files in HTML in some other program, then upload them to your server space on caudata.org.

John will have to send you the user name and password, but he's on vacation at the moment.

J

john

John sent Hayden the info when he set Hayden's site up a few weeks ago. As Jen says, there is no "editing page". When I offered the free sites I made it clear that the takers would be on their own in so far as writing their sites go.

If you have specific problems, Hayden, I can try to help but please ask the questions here because it may be helpful to others.

H

hayden

Ok, John. I realized the problem. The email i had under my profile isn't even my email. I've never used it. So, I changed it last Night.

J

john

It's the email you contacted me through when you asked for the site though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!