Male or female?

russell

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is my olive wildtype named yolandi is he/she male or female?
Thanks in advance

Russell

Attachments

• DSC00420.jpg
    DSC00420.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 405
  • DSC00393.jpg
    DSC00393.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 888
  • DSC00419.jpg
    DSC00419.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 321
Its a bit hard to tell in these pics

But I can tell you that if you have a male, you will notice the two bumps protruding from behind his back legs

oops, missed the last pic, long day at work.

He looks like a nice healthy boy. Oh and by the way both are beautiful.

So cute.

Have you had them Long??

the secound pic is awsome!
i really want some axies but were i get my newts cant get them :(

the wildy for about a month, the similar sized leuc for about 3 months and the massive leuc about 6 months - she is about 11 inches and growing every day!
Im picking up a melanoid and a golden albino next friday

I have two golden albino's (now new Mum and Dad) of 34 very happy healthy babies. (unfortunately no pics)

I am now looking at getting a very cute olive.

Orpheus and Sylabub (Dad and Mum Axies) love to eat prawns, which we hand feedk, they have turned their nose up to anything else . What do your Axies prefer?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back