Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

T-shirts # 2 and # 3 are the Winners

D

david

And these two will be going into production.

(Message edited by dln on August 03, 2004)

P

pin-pin

That was fast! How much will these shirts cost, Dave? (For those of us who need to budget in advance.)
wacko.gif

J

john

Yes, Dave, how much will they cost
happy.gif

I was thinking of US $14 or €12 or thereabouts. Maybe slightly more for XXL. I'm not sure about shipping/postage costs. I don't think we're planning on keeping much (if any) profit from these shirts - we were going to donate most/all of it to caudata charities/groups. It's Dave's call though since its his baby (and investment).

It's Dave's call.

P

paris

ummmm...short memory ...no da..(you know) which were the shirts? - i cant find the post to see which ones they were -is there a black one in the final cut??

K

kaysie

Paris, the black one and the grey one with the color logo.

J

john

Black one with two tone grey/silver logo and the light grey shirt with the colour logo (orange, black, green and a tiny amount of light green).

D

david

I'm not planning on keeping any profit John, After cost, any money left will go to supporting this site (upgrade of USCR software?)and a caudate related charity.

J

john

Having seen the cost prices quoted to us, I think we may push the price to $15 :/.

As regards profit, I think we should work it that any profit other than the USCR costs should go to a charity or charities. I had the CIG and DAPTF in mind.

K

kaysie

*scrapes up loose change* Any idea on when these will be available?

J

john

I'm not in charge of it but Dave's keeping me in the loop. Educated guess: within 3 weeks. No promises though.

D

david

The art is being converted to a workable format for the silkscreeners and the proofs will be ready for John's approval probably Monday. After approval, production takes about a week, so roughly 10 to 12 days.

J

john

Actually, I think I could set up a secure shop on Caudata.org (seriously). Would people prefer that? Payment might still be via paypal or local currency cheque (sorry, check for you lovely American people
happy.gif
).

-John

J

jeffrey

I am happy to purchase through a secure shop on Caudata.org. I don't have paypal but can handle cheques with ease.

J

john

Well it may work out that we don't do it through a secure shop but rather we take paypal and cheques. I can accept British cheques (I have a UK bank account). I can also accept €uro cheques but I think I'll have to pay a fee for each one so I would prefer paypal from elsewhere.

K

kim

Paypal is good for me
happy.gif

I have to say so that John and Dave can get the most out of the money they get paypal is a good idea.. charges arnt high and its free to join.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!