Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

They have arrived

H

hayden

Okay, Today was kind of a win lose day...I lost big...I put new conditioned water from the pet shop i have never tried in with the eggs...And this morning They were all mold and disintegrated...
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
...But on a lighter note I did get The C.o from pin pin...They are smaller than i could of imagined and Im going to make a more permanent set up because they sure aint going in with my adults...Im really excited and glad they came today because other wise the accumulation of The eggs and School woulda killed me...Hehe...I g2g rearanging my room because my mom says it looks like a trailor trash zoo...

K

kim

Pin Pin i tried to look at this but i cant find a programme to play it, which one do you use?

P

pin-pin

Kim, it came directly off of my camera (hooray for plug and play). It works with Quicktime and Windows Media Player for me.

Also for those confused about how I feed "chopped nightcrawlers" here's a very rough page. (WARNING: Some gory sections if you love worms (Tim...))
http://www.stanford.edu/~pinpin/Worm.html

J

john

I think we're all going to hell for mass murder of innocent earthworms
sad.gif

I

ira

the beginning image of Pin-pins site where the newt is thinking "I am so hungry" is the cutest thing ever

E

edward

I don't know Tim,
I think the karmic effect is the same....

Ed

TJ

Reaction score
Ed! Sorry but could you repost? I accidently edited over your message with mine, and had to delete it....

He was telling Kaysie that that is what he meant...

E

edward

Okay censorship is it now? Apology accepted.
Kaysie that is what I meant with my comment on Karma.

Ed

TJ

Reaction score
Hehe, I was surprised to see that when I posted my message, it was under your name
blush.gif
And by that time, it was too late to retrieve your message, so I had to delete the whole thing. Anyway, it was just that one line that you repeated there.

I was saying in my message that during my lifetime I have saved lots of earthworms from drying up or frying to death out on the hot pavement, so I should at least be treated better than you lot come Judgement Day
lol.gif

C

charlie

i have a rule for worms - kinda like the old thing with the guilotine (NO IDEA AT ALL HOW TO SPELL THAT) where if the blade gets stuck 3 times you go free - it works like this; worm gets offered to Snork, if she ignors it, I fish it out again and offer it to Muff. If he aint hungry either, the worm gets put in a planter outside

seems fair to me!

TJ

Reaction score
That's a very cool rule Charlie, one that I hope others will adopt. I just have!
lol.gif

C

charlie

it doesn't spare many from a Gullety fate Tim - Snork is almost always hungry *EG*

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!