View Single Post
Old 16th February 2009   #18
findi
Herpetologist & Author

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: findi has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)findi has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)findi has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)findi has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)findi has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)findi has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)findi has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)findi has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)findi has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)findi has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)findi has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)
Default Re: Book Review: Newt and Salamanders: A Complete Pet Owner's Manual (Indiviglio)

Hello, Frank Indiviglio here.

I would like first to apologize in taking so long to view the very generous comments posted about my book...Dawn was kind enough to draw my attention to it...much appreciated, Dawn. Thank you all so much, it is especially gratifying to hear from such an interested and well-informed group.

Several people mentioned the P. r. nitidus photo on the front cover...an animal of that species in my collection is now approaching 30 years of age!

A new edition of the book will be published within the next year or so...it will have many new photos, but, per publishers new guidelines, a good deal less text....well, hopefully we can cover some of the deleted matters here.

I' writing weekly amphibian/reptile/invertebrate articles at http://blogs.thatpetplace.com/thatreptileblog/ - care, natural history, field notes, conservation, recollections and so on. Please take a look if you have a moment - questions/comments welcomed.

I will do my best to participate more often on this wonderful site.

Thanks again and best regards to all, Frank
findi is offline   Reply With Quote