John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Display Name
John Clare
Has anyone tried the new chat software? It works you know, and it's rather good.

Yes, it works quite nicely!

Yeah it's great. Is the bot annoying?

Hrmm.. the bot is annoying but would be less so if it used a color different from the default color (making it easier to recognize/ignore).

love the new chat. looks good! the whole forum does! well done!

Love it!

Its awesome. I can't wait untill all the other members start to get into it more, it will be so much fun to chat about stuff that you can't talk to people about normally.

Hi

It works beautifully. I 've been waiting for this forever.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back