Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

1000 members

W

william

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but caudata has now got just over 1000 members!

B

benjamin

Yeah, but many of those members have never posted. When the user list is flushed we'll have a more acurate number of regular users.

W

william

yeah i know, but because we never seem to see John around here anymore, i don't think we'll have one for a while...

P

paris

how about a small celebration for 1000 posts???
hat.gif

TJ

Reaction score
Wow, congrats!

With 1,000 posts under your belt, I guess that classifies you as an addict, Paris.

But with almost three times that many, I guess I'd be classified as beyond classification...and beyond help
lol.gif

W

william

lol i've managed half a paris
crazy.gif
i spend too long on my computer
sick.gif

P

paris

tim,
if i had a kick a$$ camera like yours i'd probably make a whole lot more posts too!! but i at least do have a half decent cam to help share the experience

TJ

Reaction score
Those were some cool pics you took in that photography class. What camera was that?

P

paris

school's.....
sad.gif

but i can borrow them again-problem is it's one of those who's data is on mini cd's

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!