Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Going offline

morg

Reaction score
Due to unavoidable circumstances, I will not be online after the end of this month.
I would like to say that I have found this forum invaluable since first coming upon it years ago, have learned lots, and met some great people through it.
A BIG thank you to all who have helped me, sold me newts, bought newts from me etc.
Should any forum users want my contact details incase they need to contact me after the end of this month, email me and I will send my postal address and phone number.
Cheers
MORG
punkrocknewtman@hotmail.com

mike

Reaction score
Really sorry to hear this mate.
This forum will certainly miss your input, and I personally consider you a great ambassador for the hobby and a genuine friend.
Will keep in touch.
Cheers,
Mike.

morg

Reaction score
Thanx for the kind words Mike.
Alan,I will try to get to the local library once a week to use the pc there, but that is limited to 30 minutes[I think]so I will not have time to check out the usual sites etc, and any replies to emails could take a while.
If anybody needed a quick reply for any reason, they would be better texting my mobile, and I will ring them straight back.

J

john

Morg,

I can't imagine Caudata.org without you. I wish you the very best for the future and I thank you for your generosity and input over the years.

You will be missed.

J

joeri

I don't know you all that well, but you were a familiar face to me. I wish you all the best.

Joeri

J

jeffrey

Morg you can always check in on the net when you deliver my live foods mate.

E

edward

Hey Morg,
Sad to see you go. I hope it gets resolved soon and hope to see you back here.

Ed

R

ralf

Morg, I sure hope you will be able to join us again sometime in the future. Take care.

J

jennifer

errr.gif
Say it aint so! Hope to see you back eventually.

P

pin-pin

Morg> definitely take advantage of Jeff's internet connection to stay in touch.

Hope you are doing well.

J

jesper

I'm sorry to hear this, hopefully you will get back online in the future. I'll be in the UK soon so maybe I'll see you around.

morg

Reaction score
Big thanks to all who have posted on this thread, and also to those who have e mailed me.
For those of you who know whats happening here, I've sadly been unable to change things.
sad.gif

However, it looks like you folks will have to put up with me here for a while longer, as I will be having a pc donated by a friend, so should not have to go offline after all
happy.gif

(Message edited by morg on September 17, 2005)

C

chris

Great news mate! Sorry I missed the original post...
Good to still have you around
Chris

D

david

Glad you'll be able to stay Morg. The site just wouldn't be the same

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!