Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

New Forum Moderators

N

nate

Hello everyone,

We have two new forum moderators, Cynthia Gardner from the U.S. and Ralf Reinartz from Germany. So welcome aboard guys.
happy.gif

C

cynthia

Thank you! I appreciate the vote of confidence. I will try and do a good job.
happy.gif

TJ

Reaction score
Congrats, Cynthia! I'm wasn't familiar with the name so the announcement came as a surprise.
And now I know why -- I see you prowl the axoltl area
smile7.gif
..which I rarely visit.
Welcome!

"Ralf" -- now there's a name I'm familiar with! Suffice it to say it's about time!
You can begin your solemn duties by fixing up the HTML in the Cynops area header that I screwed up, leaving the four-part picture no longer visible
smile6.gif

Try as I might, I can't get it back...

(Message edited by TJ on June 25, 2005)

N

nate

Tim - Drop me a line explaining what you were trying to do and any ideas on how in the world you managed to lose that photo
crazy.gif

TJ

Reaction score
Will do, Nate. But let me mention here that the photo is not lost for good. It's merely a formatting problem that happened as I was adjusting the wording for the sake of consistency in the use of common names and to add a message asking people to clarify the species concerned in thread titles whenever possible.

(Message edited by TJ on June 25, 2005)

P

pin-pin

Congrats Ralf and Cynthia!

There's a pledge that you have to adore everything Taricha, has Nate told you about that? ;)

R

ralf

I have heard rumours about secret rituals and pledges in the Moderators' section.
biggrin.gif

C

cynthia

Ralf - They are not making YOU wear a necklace made of chickens feet???
violent.gif

E

edward

They just need to send all of the older moderators home made chocolate chip cookies.....

Ed

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!