View Single Post
Old 7th June 2019   #1
GeoludvikIV

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: GeoludvikIV is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wildtype Axolotls for sale in northern Ohio!

Hello!

My name is George, and I have raised a total of 15 captive-bred adolescent (young) axolotls, which I am planning to sell. They are all of the wild-type morph (Mother is a dark wild type; father is a golden albino), are at or above 2.5 inches with fully developed front and hind legs, and are able to eat non-living food. The axolotls are not cannibalistic, although the same precautions of separation during this adolescent stage still apply. Each adolescent axolotl costs $30.

At the current moment, I am only able to sell locally, in the northern Ohio area; I will update this post when I am able to ship throughout the U.S;. I can also do trades, preferably for axolotl eggs/larvae of a different morph.
If there are any questions or inquiries, I can be contacted at sourals@verizon.net, or private message/comment, where a meet-up/transaction can be arranged.

Each axolotl needs a good home, and I hope to be able to relocate each one, as I myself am unable to care for all of them any further than this stage.
GeoludvikIV is offline   Reply With Quote