Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Cafepress Order

D

dawn

I got my stuff, including calendar and bumper sticker. That calendar is really superb. The pictures are excellent, quality-wise and cuteness-wise. All the little newt faces are so precious. I like how the Caudata logo is on every picture. And as for the bumpersticker, I'll let my car speak for itself!
75682.jpg

J

john

Dawn - it's hard to tell from the photo, but is the "The Newt & Salamander Portal" cut off on the sticker?

Glad you're happy with your purchases!

D

dawn

Hi Hunter, and John,
"The Newt...Portal" comes to the very bottom edge of the sticker with no edge to spare.

About the Academy sticker: the other day I had to have this plumber over to check out an underground pipe. We were making conversation and he asked, "Do you come from San Francisco?" I said, "No, why?" "Well, I see you went to school out there." I said, "No, what makes you think that?" and he said, "Didn't I see on your car you studied at some academy out there?"
Now, this guy was a regular American-raised white plumber-geek. Whoever heard of a geek that didn't know about Star Trek? and no, he wasn't joking around!

Next thing someone will be asking me what kind of a drink "newts" is.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!