Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

New Look

J

john

You may or may not have noticed that the site has a new look: it looks like the forum now. If you spot a page that hasn't been updated, please drop a message on this thread.

At the time of writing, the links pages and the error pages haven't been updated yet.

ali

Reaction score
Hi John. I like the new look. I thought I would let you know that when I click on "sites" from the home page, I have to do a sideways scroll to read all of it. I have a Mac OSX and use Firefox.

Just thought I'd let you know. I'm not sure how to fix that.

(Message edited by cortana on May 11, 2006)

J

john

Hi Ali,

Thanks for pointing that out. I think I've solved the problem - please load it again and let me know.

Best wishes,

-John

ali

Reaction score
Hey John. No problem. I felt kind of silly pointing something like that out. But I understand, we all like to make our websites the best that we can
happy.gif

I did a "hard-refresh" as they say to force it to re-load the entire site (as opposed to using the cache) and now I don't have to scroll over to see any of the text or anything, but the scroll bar is still there and when I scroll over there is just white space. The green topper and footer do not continue or anything, there's just blank space over there. Not sure what's up with that, but at least there is no site content over there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!