Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Top 10 Posters on Caudata.org!

J

john

Well, I'm shortly going to implement a dynamic record of this (similar to the "users in last hour" list at the bottom of the forum pages) but here is the current top 10 posters of all time on Caudata.org:

1. tj (Tim Johnson) 1811 <LI>john (John Clare) 1338 <LI>jennewt (Jennifer Macke) 927 <LI>kaysie (Kaysie Cox) 630 <LI>ed (Ed Kowalski) 622 <LI>jesper (Jesper Danielsson) 588 <LI>nate (Nate Nelson) 581 <LI>froggy (Chris Michaels) 464 <LI>paris (Paris Reilley) 464 <LI>babamba (Aaron LaForge) 386
At least I have an excuse. What about the rest of you???

J

john

Oh, some numbers may be look a little strange. That's because in the case where someone hasn't always been a moderator I have added their moderator posts to their ordinary user posts (Tim, Nate, Jen and myself).

K

kaysie

My excuse? I cant get enough of this place, and I like to argue... I've got a long way to go to catch up though!

P

paris

hey i had a late start!...well so did kaysie-i see she registered after me-if it werent for my new camera i had to sell my soul for (student loans) id have far fewer posts.

although......i could have a higher count if i did what tim has done occasionally-one picture per post- but i'd still never catch up with him

(Message edited by paris on July 29, 2004)

michael

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
Hey..I'm not too far behind Aaron, and the way its looking I'll overtake him in the next week or two...so you'd better be ready to change that list!!
biggrin.gif

~Mike

N

nate

I'll be posting more shortly now that the summer is winding down, hehe. 7th is subpar...
smile7.gif

J

jesper

From place nr 3 to place nr 6.....It's sad...
I blame my recent degradation from cable(~200-800kb/s) to a ~5 kb/s modem. I am talking bytes not bits..
I'll be back to my dear cable the coming weekend after a 3 month black hole.

P

peter

Hey, looks like Mike's taken the #10 spot with 387 posts. Aaron took Mike's animals, and Mike just took his spot. Not exactly revenge, but sorta poetic justice. Or something. Looks like maybe Paris'd better get posting, too. ;)

U

uwe

Sorry to say,

but I don´t like "number <font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font>" (sorry for the explicity).
At work and now in hobby the "counters of peas" as we say in German are coming!
My saying: Quality not mass!

Uwe

C

carl

well i joined alot later then most of you and have been posting more lately but i cant post all the time because i am at school

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!